2 tbsp oil
1 small onion, minced
1 small tomato, diced
1 small green bell pepper, diced
1 pc chicken breast, strips
½ King Sue Chorizo Filipino
3 slices King Sue (your choice of ham)
¼ tsp paprika
Salt and pepper
1 cup cooked rice
1. Heat the pan, pour in oil. Sauté the chorizo for a few seconds to get its flavor, then remove chorizo from the pan.
2. Sauté onion, tomato, and chicken. Let the chicken for a few minutes.
3. Add in the ham and chorizo.
4. Season it with paprika, salt and pepper.
5. Add in the cooked rice, turn off the heat and add the bell pepper.
6. Serve on plate or wrapped in tortilla.
How to make tteokbokki (Hot and Spicy Rice Cakes)
Easy Cheesy Beef Lasagna Recipe
How to cook banana que
How to prevent soggy sandwiches and burgers
Shrimp and Vegetable Crispy Okoy Recipe (Chef Tatungs Version)
How to make Pancit Palabok Recipe ni Mama Sita
5 steps to quick Pinoy Chili con Carne
Fried Churros Recipe with Flat Tops Dip