Learn how to cook Kanto Freestyle’s Deep-fried Chocolate Cookie. Easy and Yummy!
After missing several classes, I finally got to get back at The Maya Kitchen for a food tasting and demo presented by the Kanto FreeStyle Breakfast yesterday -November 26.
I remember several years ago (when their only location is in Mandaluyong), I ordered a delivery because I was so curious about their “sossy” kanto style breakfast. Then they opened a branch in Kapitolyo where I live and we drop by once in a while to satisfy our pinoy breakfast cravings.
Chef Chris presented several of their recipes such as:
- Hot Pandesal with Assorted Spread
-Cream Cheese Pimiento
- Cajun-spice Roasted Chicken Stuffed with Spinach & Kesong Puti in Honey Garlic Sauce
- Pancakes with Different Toppings
-Chocolate Cookie Butter
- Grilled butter Suman with Ube & Chocolate Ganache
- Deep-fried Chocolate Cookie
It was a great event. If you will notice, most of the recipes are actually very simple. Chef Chris was a whirlwind in the kitchen and he was done before we even realized that he started. But what really amazed me was the innovation and style in which they presented the food. This grilled butter suman is so Instagram worthy!
Plus I learned a couple of tricks on how to properly make a proper ganache -which is dyarann- patience.
Today I’ll be sharing my top favorite among all the recipes Chef Chris prepared. I loved the Deep-fried Chocolate Cookie and I imagine it’ll be a top hit with the kids too. It was so simple but so innovative and tastes ahmazing!
Deep-fried Chocolate Cookie
1 Box of MAYA Original Hotcake Mix.
Your choice of any Chocolate Cookie
- Prepare the Maya Pancake batter according to instructions.
- Dip the Cookies into the batter making sure that it is thoroughly covered.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Arrange in a platter and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Yes, It’s that simple.
Want to save this recipe on your Pinterest? Share the image below!
#pinoybreakfast #foodblog #filipinofood #pinoyrecipe