I don’t know what’s wrong with the weather but its been so hot for the past 2 weeks! This semi faux ginger ale is a perfect cooler for warm evenings.
Sprite Ginger Ale
- 5 thumbs fresh ginger, grated
- Sprite 12 oz
- 2 lime wedges
- Grate ginger into a cheese cloth and wring out juice. You should have 2 tbsp. ginger juice.
- Pour over ice into 2 glasses.
- Top off with Sprite and stir.
- Squeeze lime wedge over each drink and drop 1 into glass.
For added color, if you happen to have some coke, you may add some too. 1/4 cup will do.