Contrary to popular belief, moms are not perfect. We are so swamped with chores at home, budgetting, planning, cooking, cleaning. Sometimes it’s hard to come up for air. I understand that. All of us have days when we’re out of sorts. Were so easy to get annoyed. And sometimes, you just wish you were in a better mood and feel sorry for snapping at kids or hubby. You’ve had days like that, haven’t you? Perhaps you tried to get yourself into a better state of mind but struggled to achieve it. Sometimes we get stuck in our own emotional dumps and forget how easy it is to feel happier, so here are seven simple ways to lift your mood. Many people have found them useful. Some of them may surprise you!
7 Surprisingly Quick And Easy Ways For Moms To Feel Happier
HI! MY NAME IS APRIL!
Relax Lang Mom is a Pinoy Mom Blog for food, lifestyle, and simple living. I believe that you don’t have to be perfect to be a good mom. Let us give ourselves permission. Permission to not be perfect. Permission to relax. And as my son always say, out of the babes mouth, (which incidentally is where this blog’s name came from) “Relax Lang, Mom!
Table of Contents
- Practical Low Carb Meal Plan Week 1 (Pinoy Favorites Edition)
- PEPT Test Schedule and PEPT Reviewer for High School
- Steamed Cream Dory Fish Fillet Recipe (Chinese Style)
- PEPT Test Reviewer for Elementary
- Gourmet in a Bottle: How To Cook Baby Bangus Sardines For Selling
- How to cook Pulpog or Filipino Pork Kilawin
- Pinoy Food Innovation at the First ever Funlasang Pinoy Twist Fest by Unilever Philippines
- Pinoy Pancake Recipe or What we call sometimes as hotcake.
- Easy Beef Tapa Recipe (Tapa King)
- Dulce de Leche - An Estrel Caramel Cake Copycat Recipe
Get The Latest Updates
Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter
No spam, notifications only about new products, updates.