Real talk, do you still date your husband or wife? Here are some dating tips to rekindle that romance! And no, this is not a Valentines special. It just happened that I was browsing my FB feed and there was a rather racy mommy who shared her tips on how she keeps the fire going at home. It was a simple list of “landi” to her husband but I was reminded that we really ought to focus a bit more to re kindle the romance in our married life every now and then.
Increasingly busy schedules make finding time to escape for a romantic getaway with your better half nearly impossible. When we do make time for romance, it’s usually limited to Valentine’s Day. Jump-starting romance doesn’t have to be limited to Valentine’s Day.
Getting into a vacation, or checking into a hotel might do the trick, however, there are several hindrance to this. Either you can’t get away, or you have budgetary considerations. And that’s not a bad reason! But not something that should stop us either. If were going for a tipid version, we can make it double special. Good thing is, you can re-create the same romantic ambiance at home-any time of year.
Di kailangang lumabas ng bahay para sa bonggang date na di praktikal!
Creating an atmosphere of romance at home can be easily accomplished by simply breaking the routine and getting creative with what you’ve already got on hand. We don’t need to break our budget and savings just to do it.
Here are a few tipid, praktikal and wais Dating Tips at Home to help you get cozy with your better half and turn your home into a B&B-style hideaway:
- Eliminate all distractions. If you have kids, let the grandparents or friends take them for a night. Turn off the TV, shut down the computer and unplug the phone.
- Invite your better half to spend an evening alone with you. A simple note on fancy paper will do the trick.
- Have your favorite treat prepared and presented by candle-light. Short on time? Have dinner delivered or pick it up from your favorite “date night” resto.
- Set the mood-light scented candles, have some wine chilling on ice (or beer for that matter!) , and “your song” or favorite romantic album playing in the background.
- Sleep in and instead of slaving away to prepare a gourmet breakfast, order in and take time to savor a rich romantic coffee cup that will keep the romance going all day.
This smooth and creamy signature coffee recipe includes chocolate-known to invoke feelings of being in love -cinnamon and a dash of cayenne pepper to spice up special moments with your better half.
Hearts on Fire Coffee
- 2 cups strong hot coffee
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Cream
- Whipped Light Cream, if desired
- Chocolate shavings, if desired
Pour coffee into 1-quart saucepan. Stir in chocolate syrup, vanilla and spices; add All Purpose Cream. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (3 to 4 minutes). Garnish each serving with whipped cream; sprinkle with chocolate shavings, if desired.
We all know that building a stronger marriage requires work. For women, we tend to focus on the children and we tend to forget our husband most of the time. And for husbands, they have a lot on their minds too!
If you want more tips for preparing or rebuilding your marriage, Id like to recommend that you check out Coach Chinkee Tan’s Happy Wife Happy Life book.
Chinkee Tan is also conductinga seminar this book this March 2018 which is right along the marriage avenue, titled Happy Wife, Happy Life! Sign up on this link and get a discount for an early bird rate. The rate is for couples already. He will be co hosting this 2018 seminar with Ms Tintin Bersola Babao and Julius Babao. The seminar aims to build stronger marriages one couple at a time and will discuss relationship, finance, and rediscovery.