Chilli Crab Recipe Filipino Style. A seafood bestseller! #sogood #seafoodsaturday
One of my favorite things to do on weekends is to go to a Seafood Paluto Market. Whenever I meet with friends, it’s no surprise that we will be meeting at either Seaside Macapagal or at Ortigas.
At the Sis Restaurant, which is our designated restaurant, I usually have to order this yummy Spicy Crab. I can spend hours and hours talking and just eating the crabs. 😛
Here is a deconstruction.
Chilli Crab Recipe Filipino Style
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 gloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 small tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper
- 800 grams (alimango (crab), cut into 6 pieces
- 2 teaspoons Maya all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce or to taste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 stalks leeks, sliced diagonally
- Heat oil and butter in a wok then sauce garlic, onions, bell pepper and tomatoes.
- Add the crab and stir-fry together with the flour. Add enough broth to cook the crab. Bring to a boil.
- Add hot sauce and soy sauce.
- Simmer until most of the sauce has evaporated.
- Before serving, garnish with leeks, parsley or any decorative leaves you have on hand.
This is a buttery, spicy, and finger lickin good Chilli Crab Recipe Filipino Style recipe. Try it and tell me how it went. Yummmy!