Your dinner is on me! Get a chance to win a Lins Kitchen Gift Certificate worth P2500!
It’s been a whirlwind 3 months since I “officially” became a Mommy Blogger and I can’t believe I’m now here, at this point, despite start -stopping for several years. Yes, I’ve been trying to blog, on and off for the past 10 years, and it’s only now that I have really got down to writing almost everyday.
And apart from writing, setting up the blog, getting to know how things work, understanding social media, attending events, marketing, it’s a lot of work. It’s not as glamorous as the pictures and the end stories, but every step is a challenge and each task is a joy to accomplish. I have so many things to be grateful for.
Here is my gratitude list for my blogging journey so far!
- I won as a cooking finalist on the Mega Prime #MommyBlogger Mushroom Souprise Contest. I can’t fully thank the guys behind the contest -Mega Prime, and the PR Group, headed by Ronwald Arquiola and Alvin Marayan. It was such a great experience and meeting my co finalists -Ms Tina, Apple, and Des is like meeting sisters in the kitchen. I love, loved meeting all of you. And of course, not to forget meeting Marian Rivera in person!
- I am nominated for the Liebster Award for new bloggers. Thanks @FamishedTraveller!
- My Facebook Page reached 3k likes. Hooray! Thank you so much FB Likers!
- I also crossed 500 followers on Instagram. Thank you IG followers!
- My daily website visits are growing everyday. I’m already earning for my website ads -$.10 cents per day! Yay! Thank you for your support! #smallsteps #startsmall. #leverage
- Several paid (!) gigs and reviews. Like wow, when I started blogging, I didn’t even imagine that I would be earning for it! I started it as a hobby blog and mostly notes for myself, and now I am being paid to write sponsored reviews. Admittedly, not as big as you’d quit your job but, I even do it for free so…
- A few events with awesome giveaways. Who can say no to these freebies?! Awesome. Thank you so much for these stuff. I really appreciate it! I got a years’ worth of canned mushrooms, peas, and corn, SM gift certificates, a couple of bags of awesome @tgcsocialentrep TGC coffee, a pair of waterproof Ducky shoes, and more gift certificates.
- I have met and learned so much from new found Lifestyle and Mommy Blogger friends. Much love and appreciation to Joy of Occasionsof Joy.com , Mommy Tina of MrsWise.tk Adae of AdaeToRemember, Ms. Lariza of Larizagarcia.com, Danica of Diamond In The Rough, Kim of ChasingCuriousAlice. Donna of HomeschoolerKib, Leilani of OnTopoftheWorldPH and Pehpot of Pehpot.com. If there we’re people I was not able to mention, please excuse me! Everything happened so fast, that’s my excuse! But I love you, I love you.
- Finally, I’m so thankful, for my family, my mother, my father and my sisters who are very supportive and makes sure to share every post I make. #family Most specially to my mother who until recently, cannot even figure out which of my posts came from my website. :) I love you Nay!
In honor of these and more happiness I can’t express, I am giving away 2 prizes of P2500 worth of Lin’s Kitchen Gift Certificate. Lins Kitchen is a Noodle House in Quezon City with delicious and delectable Chinese dishes.
How to join:
- Entries sent through a giveaway account will be discredited.
- All you have to do is follow what’s on the Rafflecopter app below.
- This is open for Philippine residents only.
- Duration: * The giveaway runs from August 15, 2017 12mn to August 30, 2017 12mn.
Notification of winners:
- * Winners will be notified 1-2 days after the draw date.
- * The winners will be required to respond within 24-48 hours after notification has been sent or else another will be drawn.
- * List of winners will be posted through social accounts (Facebook and Twitter).
- * Winners will be getting an email notification. So don’t forget to include your name and email addresses when you are asked.