I used to buy my burger patties all the time! Because mine always falls apart when I try to fry or grill it. Now I just make them and it turned out that I’ve been doing it all wrong by not having the combination of lean pork and fats. Now they’re sitting nice and pretty, and it’s so easy to make!
Commercial Burger Recipe:
1/4 ground pork (a mix of pork at beef is the best!)
4 TBSP + 1 tsp of the Burger Quickmix (if using a weighing scale, use 34 grams)
1/2 cup chopped onions (or more)
120 g breadcrumbs (1/2 c plus 1/3 cup)
Homemade Burger Recipe
- 1/4 ground pork with fats
- 1/2 cup chopped onions (or more)
- 4 tablespoon 1 tsp burger powder( you can adjust the seasoning according to your taste, lessen if you don’t like it salty.)
- 3 tablespoon breadcrumbs (optional, sometimes I also use old bread.)
- Maintain the cold temperature of your ground meat while preparing all the other ingredients.
- Cut up cellophane or plastic about the intended size of your burger so you will have a divider for every burger you make.
- Mix all the ingredients and shape into a burger.
- Fry and serve in a bun. Add vegetables such as lettuce and onions to hype up the flavor!
You can make other recipes with this burger! Moms have reported making Burger and Mushrooms. Slow Cooked Burger Soup, and Burger Steak ala Jolibee!