The Siomai Biz Quick Mix is specially prepared for moms who are wanting to have a Siomai selling home biz. It has healthy vegetable extenders that you can market as not only cheaper but nutritious!
Good for 1 kilo of meat.
See below for your recipe.
1. Soak extender in water about 2-3 minutes until moistened.
2. Mix the ground meat, grated and aqueezed squash, extender, powder mix until sticky.
3. Add sesame oil.
4. Set aside in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
5. Wrap in Siomai / Dumpling wrappers. Each one should be 10 grams each.Yield should be at least 100 pcs.
6. Boil water in a steamer. Brush steamer with oil so Siomai wrapper wont stick. When water is boiling, add the Siomai. Add a layer of cloth (Katsa or Baby’s lampin) before covering so steam wont fall on the Siomai. Time for 20 minutes.
Even cheaper costing.
Of all the vegetables we tried, my favorite is squash. It has no squash-y taste, but feel free to use others you prefer.
Use the largest size wrapper so your Siomai looks bigger.
Dont prepare the Siomai in front of an electric fan so your wrapper will not harden.
Freeze after cooking so it will last for 30 days. REMEMBER that this recipe has no preservatives.
Chili Garlic Sauce
1 pack instant chili garlic
3/4 cup vegetble oil
1. Heat your oil.
2. Pour oil in the chili garlic. Our chili is not very hot. You can add more chopped chili if you prefer it spicier.
Special, Biz Recipe