This rice flour pancake is gluten free and just as delicious as the regular flour pancake. It’s a Mama Sita Recipe and if you use coconut milk instead of regular milk, it almost tastes like our native bibingka.
Rice Flour Pancake
- 1 cup glutinous flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup fresh milk
- 1 pc egg slightlly beaten
- 3 tbsp butter
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Heat a 6 inch non stick pan
- Using a ladle, pour about 3 tbsp of batter onto the center of the pan. Cook for 3 minutes until firm and no longer runny.
- Flip the pancake and cook the other side until golden.
- Spread some butter and drizzle your fruit syrups.
It didn’t turn out quite like the picture in the recipe but it tastes great. Cant go wrong with Nutella Spread. :P