Eggplants are tasty, adaptable, and budget friendly. In times of “petsa de peligro”, they are great for assorted meals that are filling and Try an easy fried eggplant to go with your main dish or for an easy pinoy breakfast. This is firm, yet creamy, and the eggplant is bursting with aroma and flavor.
Eggplants makes an easy Filipino breakfast recipe and an easy and healthy meal to cook quickly.
Easy Fried Eggplant
- Eggplants (cut into circles)
- Cripy Fry Breading Mix
- Salt your eggplant and leave for about 10 minutes. Wipe and dab with kitchen tissue paper to remove water.
- Toss with Crispy Fry Mix. (Note, if you’re not using crispy fry, dip it in beaten egg then toss in breadcrumbs)
- Heat oil and make sure its hot enough by trowing in a bit of salt. If it sizzles, its hot enough.
- To make a perfect fried eggplant, add eggplant by batch taking care not to crowd it and deep fry until golden.
- Put in tissue paper to absorb the oil.
- Sprinkle with a bit of salt and freshly ground pepper upon serving.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
The Pinay Mommy Blog
Relax Lang Mom is an everyday foodie blog for the busy Pinay mom.
My name is April. I'm a raketera mom, always busy with something and I blog about the quick, the easy, the simple. I'm here to help you relax and save your sanity!
Get your food fix, recipes, life hacks, homeschooling, and productivity tricks here!
I’m just a regular mom like you. And like you, I know, being a mom, everyday is a battle. And it’s not a job for the weary. With this blog, I want to reach out to all the moms out there, who, inundated by the perfect mom of ads, magazines, and social media, try to be all things and ends up depleted, exhausted, unhappy, depressed.
In the search of being a perfect mom, we miss the fun of watching our kids grow, leaving our marriage and relationships unattended.
And everything becomes an unending list to check off. We produce picture perfect homes, gleamingly clean kitchen, Instagram worthy food that we forget to celebrate little successes like finally cleaning that window you’ve been meaning to clean this whole summer, or getting your husband to fix the dripping sink, or your son fixing his bed on his own without nagging.
So yes, let’s all leave that perfect mom idea behind.Learn more
PEPT Test Schedule and PEPT Reviewer for High School
The PEPT test or the Philippine Educational Placement Test is an exam administered by the DepEd to put out of school youth back to the education system. If you have stopped your education (either High School or Grade School), you can get back to school…