When I went away to college, I rediscovered noodles all over again. I got to meet people whose life and way of cooking is more than what the instruction on the pack said. I was always the conventional one. They cooked it like spaghetti, like rice, like menudo, like pizza, slathered with ketchup, with oyster sauce, with chilli. It rocked my world.
My Mami Noodles
HI! MY NAME IS APRIL!
Relax Lang Mom is a Pinoy Mom Blog for food, lifestyle, and simple living. I believe that you don’t have to be perfect to be a good mom. Let us give ourselves permission. Permission to not be perfect. Permission to relax. And as my son always say, out of the babes mouth, (which incidentally is where this blog’s name came from) “Relax Lang, Mom!
Table of Contents
- Practical Low Carb Meal Plan Week 1 (Pinoy Favorites Edition)
- Steamed Cream Dory Fish Fillet Recipe (Chinese Style)
- PEPT Test Schedule and PEPT Reviewer for High School
- PEPT Test Reviewer for Elementary
- How to Make Easy Waffles Using Pancake Mix (Without a Waffle Maker)
- Featured Mom Recipe: Bonchon Soy Garlic Chicken Recipe
- Pinoy Pancake Recipe or What we call sometimes as hotcake.
- How to cook Pulpog or Filipino Pork Kilawin
- How To Cook Kiampong Rice -Rice Cooker Recipe
- Dulce de Leche - An Estrel Caramel Cake Copycat Recipe