I got some spinach from Baguio and saw this perfect recipe from Manila Spoon. Its a really simple recipe that only requires eggs, spinach, and mushroom. It also works well with kangkong if you don’t have spinach!
Spinach with Mushroom and Egg
- Salt to taste
- Mushrooms (I used canned mushrooms.)
- A bunch of Spinach
- 4 medium eggs
- Stir fry the mushrooms using the oil. Set aside.
- Using the same pan, add butter and toss the spinach until wilted. Do not overcook.
- Put back the mushrooms in the pan. Add a bit of salt to taste.
- Create four wells on the vegetables (where you’ll be putting the egg) and add bit of a butter on the wells.
- Crack the eggs on the wells. A bit of freshly ground pepper is also amazing at this point.
Enjoy your low cal breakfast! (well, apart from the butter :P)[mailerlite_form form_id=2]