How to make bangus sisig. This Sisig Bangus Recipe is a very simple recipe and can be made in under 10 minutes.
It’s already Tinapa and good on its own, why make it into sisig, you ask? A friend just came from Dagupan and brought me a lot of these Tinapang Bangus so I had to figure out ways on how to make the tinapa into different dishes. So I figured I can make Tinapa Spaghetti, maybe lumpiang bangus, and in a moment of inspiration, this Tinapang Bangus Sisig Recipe.
It’s extra special because of the tinapang bangus smoky flavor. This fish sisig recipe is also a healthier alternative to pork sisig!
Tinapang Sisig Bangus Recipe
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 large white onion
- 1 pc Siling Pangsigang cut diagonally
- 2 Birds Eye Chili cut and deseeded
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Big Tinapang Bangus flaked in big pieces
- calamansi (optional)
- Flake the Tinapang Bangus and cut up onions and chilis.
- Saute onion and chilis in butter.
- Add Tinapa Flakes and Soy Sauce.
- Mix gently.
- Transfer to plate and provide calamansi for those who want it.
This is regular hot and might not be suitable for kids. Add or lessen chili as desired.
1 thought on “Tinapang Sisig Bangus Recipe”
Pingback: Smoked Milkfish and Bihod Pie with Croutons -Filipino Appetizer ~ Relax lang Mom!